Launching a New Site? Make Sure You Understand Digital ADA Compliance
- September 3, 2020
- / Lucas Miller, ENTREPRENEUR LEADERSHIP NETWORK VIP
- / Accessibility,Business,featured,News
Any business's online presence must comply with the Americans With Disabilities Act.
Digital ADA Compliancy Podcast
- August 26, 2020
- / Anne Sallee | Senior Relationship Mgr. | DigiPro Media
- / Business,Accessibility,Development,learningcenter,Technology,Websites
Today, we will be talking about Digital ADA Compliancy and how to make your website compliant as well as what to do if you get notification you are being sued due to non-compliancy.
Where SEO and Accessibility overlap (and where they don't)
- June 30, 2020
- / Laura Lippay (Netflix)
- / Accessibility,Business,featured,News,Technology,Websites
Graphic representation of a computer, a document and a text bubble
How I See It: Business Websites vs. the Disabled
- March 18, 2019
- / Stephanie Bolinger
- / Accessibility,Business
The journey for company websites to become compliant with accessibility standards is a windy road. Learn how my team and I help companies navigate it.